Part of the sporting offer in the Tuxertal are the 14 km of classic slopes, which run from Vorderlanersbach to Madseit, and 14 km of skating tracks in Juns/Madseit. Please pay attention to the direction of the arrows on the slope tracks! The slopes are maintained by Tux-Finkenberg Tourist Association and are available to use free of charge.
- Please keep to the right of the track
- Dogs not permitted
- Access to the slopes without skis is not permitted
- Please take your rubbish home with you
Cross-country lessons are given by ski schools and at all sports shops and sports equipment hire shops provide cross-country equipment for hire and to purchase.
- Free shuttle to Tuxertal:
With the Christophorus Linienbus No. 4104 from Finkenberg to Hintertux (stop at Stillupklamm - Hintertux Dorfhaus).
- Free use upon presentation of a Tux-Finkenberg ticket.