Skiing & Carving
649 kilometres of pistes, of which 74.4 km are black pistes, 410.8 km red pistes and 164 km blue pistes at an altitude of 550 metres to 3250 metres, 170 state-the-art lifts and cable cars as well as 26 ski bus lines are there to be discovered and ‘wedled’ with just one super ski pass, providing ski pleasure which is incomparable and snow-assured.
Pristine deep snow slopes and very well prepared pistes, which are ideally suited to carving and gliding, can be found in the ski areas in Zillertal as well as demanding mogul pistes and the deepest descent in Austria, "Harakiri", which has a 78% drop. Flood lit pistes mean you get to enjoy skiing in the evening too and the Hintertux Glacier provides365 days of skiing pleasure.
- 86 km pistes of all difficulty levels
- 21 of the very latest facilities (without any waiting time)
- ‘betterpark Hintertux’ – the only summer snow park in Central Europe
- barrier-free ascent from the underground garage at 1500 m to the panorama terrace at 3250 m
- Natural ice palace
- Spannagel cave – the highest show cave in Europe and the biggest cave in the Zentralalpenhof
- Panorama terrace at 3250 m
‘Ski-Zillertal 3000’- facts:
- 245 kilometres of pistes in ‘Ski- Gletscherwelt Zillertal 3000’
- 74 of the most modern lift facilities on a total of 5 ski mountains with one ski pass
- 100% guaranteed snow from October to May
- Free ‘Sportbus’ through all of Tuxertal
- 1 Euro Nightliner
Already checked this out? The GLACIER CIRCUIT
Those who keep to the suggested circuit will cover 15,000 metres altitude and 72 km ski runs which are very diverse in one day, going from 630m to 3250m in ‘Ski- & Gletscherwelt Zillertal 3000’.
To the piste plan: