Cancellation & hygiene policy
We have adjusted our cancellation policy for your holiday and drawn up a careful action plan to ensure that you can enjoy a carefree holiday with us in Hintertux.
Cancellation policy and cancellation insurance
For all booked stays until 01.05.2022 the following cancellation conditions apply:
- You may cancel your booking free of charge until 14 days before your arrival.
- For cancellations made until 7 days before your arrival, we will charge 50 % of the whole booking price.
- For cancellations made until 3 days before your arrival, we will charge 80 % of the booking price. 100 % of the booking price apply for cancellations made after that point.
- The entry to Austria and the check-in at the hotel are only possible when showing proof that you have been either vaccinated, tested negative or recovered from COVID disease. This applies to persons 12 years and older.
- High incidence areas and virus variant areas are not permitted to enter.
- Further information can be found at www.austria.info.
- Only a full immunisation (second vaccination or vaccination where only one vaccination is scheduled) is valid as proof of vaccination. A first vaccination is no longer sufficient.
- The second vaccination is automatically valid for 9 months from the first vaccination.
- For vaccinations where only one vaccination is needed, it shall be val id for 9 months from the 22nd day after vaccination.
- proof by an authorised body of a negative result is required
- PCR test: valid for 72 hours
- Antigen test: valid for 24 hours
- Showing a declaration of isolation or a medical confirmation (valid for 6 months after illness)
- Confirmation of an antibody test (valid for 3 months after illness)
- In order to be able to use all amenities of our hotel and recreational facilities in the Tuxertal, not-vaccinated and not-recovered persons must carry out antigen self-tests with digital solution on site every 24 hours or every 24 hours in the case of antigen tests via an authorised agency. These tests are being offered in our hotel regularly, so that you can still have your full holiday experience (already vaccinated and/or from COVID recovered persons do not have to make these tests anymore).
- We also ask you to follow the hygiene measures of our hotel and the instructions of our staff.
- Masks are no longer required in the hotel. However, we kindly ask you to bring your FFP2-mask with you, as you need it on public transport, in shops and other public facilities. For children outside the hotel, the following rules apply: up to 6 years you do not have to wear a mouth- nose protection, from 6 years you have to wear a mouth-nose protection.
Subject to change.
The legal situation is constantly changing.
We try to keep you up to date here.