Price overview – Hotel Alpenhof Hintertux
Prices for your stay in the Zillertal
The Alpenhof gourmet board is included in all packages and you benefit from it in all areas. Enjoy the delicious breakfast buffet in the restaurant area or a delightful breakfast in bed. The cosy and stylishly furnished rooms and suites as well as the elegant lounge and restaurant area and the first-class wellness area offer holiday atmosphere deluxe.
Thanks to the optimal location in the Tyrolean Zillertal in Austria, the courteous Alpenhof team, the perfect holiday flair and the many attractive inclusive services, your stay at the 4-star Superior Hotel Alpenhof becomes a unique experience.
General price information
- Our prices are per person and day, including the Alpenhof full board and all inclusive services and excluding the local tax of €1.50 per person (from 15 years onwards) per day
- Dogs €21.00 per day
- Single room "Bergklee" and single room "Himmelschlüssel" 30% less in the case of double occupancy, 45% less if used by two children of 10 years of age or younger
- 5 people or more, 10% in the "Edelweiß" suite
Information on winter rates
- In the event of a stay of 7 days or longer, €6.00 per day per person is deducted (except Christmas/New Year and Carnival)
- 10% discount on the ski pass in the event of a stay of 6 days or longer during the period 26/11-22/12/2016, 07/01-28/01/2017 and 15/04-01/05/2017
- €10.00 weekend surcharge for stays from Thursday to Sunday
- Christmas surcharge: €56.00 per adult; children up to 15 years of age €28.00
- New Year surcharge: €115.00 per adult (including 0.375l champagne per room); children up to the age of 5 are free, up to the age of 12 €45.00 and up to the age of 18 €70.00
Information on summer rates
- "Single with child" offer in the junior suite "Enzian"
- Weekend surcharge starting 20/10/16 €10.00 per person per day. Surcharge also applies to a short stay at All Hallows
- Up to 30/04/2017 you receive an early-bird bonus of - 10% for summer bookings up to 21/10/2017 (soma packages exempted)