Cancellation & Hygiene
Things to know about your vacation in this special time
Terms and conditions of cancellation and cancellation insurance
Cancellation terms autumn/winter 2020/2021 (for holidays from 01.10.2020 to 02.05.2021*):
- Cancellation free of charge until 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Thereafter 100% of the package price.
*except for bookings for the carnival week
The offer of european travel insurance
Travel insurance can be taken out directly with us when booking a room.
Feel safe, comfortable and at ease
Due to the current situation we have adjusted the conditions for your holidays accordingly and prepared several measures so that your holidays in Hintertux become enjoyable and trouble-free. The entire Alpenhof-Team is very well prepared and we are all working hard to make sure that you’ll feel comfortable and “safe” here with us in the Alpenhof even in the future:
- Test options in Tuxertal before returning home
- Weekly testing of our staff
- Free cancellation until the day of arrival, as long as the classification of the risk area is maintained (after that 48 hours before arrival)
- With our professional hygiene concept we continue to ensure your and our safety
We are SAFE SERVICE
Tyrol's tourism industry relies on certified safety - and we are part of it: For the winter season 2020/21 we are using the "SAFE SERVICE" learning app as a modern training tool for our employees*. Our company has successfully completed the digital training on security topics such as protective measures, distance rules, hygiene or contactless customer experience.
According to the press conference of the Austrian government of 02.12.2020, ski resorts are allowed to start operating again on 24.12.2020.
Special times require special measures - even on the mountain! Experience from summer activities has shown that our measures for a safe coexistence on the mountain have proven their worth and can be integrated very well if everyone helps and pulls together!