Zillertal 3000 – ski and glacier world in Tyrol
Unique in Austria – year-round ski fun in Hintertux
Skiing and snowboarding year-round – there is only one place in Austria where that is possible and that is at the Hintertux Glacier. In winter, it is part of the largest ski resort in the Zillertal, while in summer it is the only opportunity for skiing far and wide – with the valley station just 1 minute away from your Hotel Alpenhof. A special feature of the glacier is the impressive Nature Ice Palace.
Skiing holiday year-round in the Zillertal
Do you want to go skiing? Come to Hintertux. It does not matter when – on the Hintertux Glacier, you can ski 365 days a year. In winter, the Hintertux Glacier is part of the biggest ski resort in the Zillertal. However, in the summer, too, it still offers up to 40 downhill kilometres with guaranteed snow. Marvel at the picturesque mountain scenery while the summer sun laughs and you carve your turns on the glacier snow.
A superlative ski resort in the winter – Zillertal 3000
With a single ski pass, nearly 200 kilometres of groomed slopes are open to you. The ski resort Zillertal 3000 includes 65 lifts and 599 hectares of slope surface. The fusion of 5 ski resorts in the Zillertal opens up countless opportunities to skiers. A highlight is the 12 kilometre-long valley descent from the highest point of the glacier and viewpoints with a breathtaking panorama.
Your personal Skiline altitude diagram offers you the chance to see all the kilometres and slopes you have skied at a glance. Simply enter the number of your ski pass ticket on Skiline.
Have you tried it yet? THE GLACIER TOUR
Those who stick to the suggested tour overcome 15,000 metres in altitude in one day. Take advantage of the unique experience of the glacier tour with a fantastic alpine panorama and 72 km of variety-packed descents from 630 m to 3,250 m in the ski & glacier world Zillertal 3000.
Facts related to the ski resort at Hintertux Glacier
- 86 km of slopes of all levels of difficulty
- 21 state-of-the-art lifts (without any waiting times)
- "Betterpark Hintertux" snow park - the only summer snow park in Central Europe
- Nature Ice Palace
- Spannagel Cave - Europe's highest show cave and the biggest cave in the Central Alps
- Disabled-friendly ascent from the underground car park at 1,500 m to the panoramic terrace at 3,250 m
- Panoramic terrace at 3,250 m
- Guaranteed snow from October to May
The ski resort: ski and glacier world Zillertal 3000 – facts:
- 245 kilometres of slope in the ski and glacier world Zillertal 3000
- 74 state-of-the-art lifts on a total of 5 skiing mountains with one ski pass
- Free sport bus through the entire Tux Valley
- 1 Euro nightliner
Skiing holiday at Alpenhof Hintertux in Tyrol
From Alpenhof Hintertux, you can reach the Zillertal 3000 ski resort in approximately 10 minutes and the valley station of the Hintertux Glacier conveniently in only 1 minute. Send us your no-obligation enquiry now and look forward to an unusual summer holiday including skiing or a beautiful winter holiday in the middle of the biggest ski resort in the Zillertal.