Inclusive services at your Alpenhof in Hintertux
Holiday in Tyrol – with us, everything that belongs in an unforgettable holiday is included in the price
Rooms and suites with a wonderful ambience
- Rooms to suit every desire, up to 77 m², Tyrolean country house style with
quality furnishings, double rooms and suites with traditional tiled Austrian
stove, balcony, flat screen TV, internet connection, bathroom, make-up mirror, hair dryer, shampoo, body lotion, hotel cosmetics
- Rooms with wood floors and anti-allergy bedding
- Room safe, telephone, flat screen, WLAN, mineral water
- In your room: SPA bag with bathrobe & spa slippers for use during your stay
2,600 m² Wellness Zone
- 1,600 m² Vitalis Spa and 1,000 m² alpine garden (in summer until October)
- Heated XXL outdoor whirlpool
- Indoor swimming pool (128 m²) with 16 m pool length
- Alpine sauna, “Wilderer” sauna with a view of the glacier
- “Kaiser” steam room, crystal steam room, laconium
- Family steam room and separate children’s pool in the swimming area
- Panorama relaxation room with a view of the glacier “Fire & Ice” relaxation room, fresh air room, Kneipp pool, glacier stream
- VITALIS bar with teas, fruit juices, water and fresh fruit
- Expert advice to help you choose the perfect beauty treatment or massage for you
Beauty & SPA - Feel beautiful
- We are happy to consult you regarding the right choice of your beauty treatments and massage applications
- We offer a wide range of treatments at our Emotion SPA. Please make a
reservation prior to arrival for beauty treatments, massages, facials and
Here is an excerpt of our treatments:
- Alpine Mountain Dream
- Full Body Massage
We also offer a great enjoyment bonus - 10 % off spa treatments with a minimum spend of 150 €. More treatments you will find here.
- Superior breakfast buffet from 7.30 am to 10.30 am. Tyrolean specialties from the buffet, sweet and hearty delights to start the day.
- Organic products from our farm and region.
- Specialty coffees with breakfast: Cappuccino, latte macchiato, Kaisermelange (coffee, milk, egg yolk, honey and cognac), café latte. Exclusive specialty teas (awarded the Gault Millau Tea Leaf).
- Teas, fruit juices, Tux mountain spring water and fresh fruit are available in the VITALIS SPA throughout the day.
- Afternoon delights, such as fresh salads, soups, lasagne, Tyrolean Leberkäse (Austrian meatloaf) or sandwiches. Kaiserschmarren (a traditional pancake dish), homemade cakes & desserts, freshly baked apple or cream cheese strudel.
- Alpenhof gourmet evenings: 5-course gourmet menu with choices, specialties from the Zillertal Valley, gala dinner, healthy options, themed evenings, tasting menus and starter, salad & dessert buffets. Our gourmet cuisine was awarded 13 points and a toque by the renowned restaurant guide Gault Millau.
- Tyrolean mountain spring water of the highest quality
Fitness & XXL Sports hall - feel alive
- 160 m² sports hall for ball games, meditation and sports training
- 120 m² fitness area with state-of-the-art strength and endurance equipment
- Teas, fruit juices, water and fresh fruit in the VITALIS SPA
- Guided hikes with our hiking guide from Mon to Fri and ski guiding 2-3x per week in winter, snow shoe hiking
You can also enjoy our outdoor-fitness area with:
- 350 kilometres of hiking trails and Nordic walking routes
- 70 kilometres of mountain bike routes
- 90 summit tours
- 55 peaks that are over 3,000 metres high
- Exclusive wine recommendations by our sommelier and junior director Klaus Dengg
- Excellent weekly gala dinner and additional culinary themed evenings as per the
Culinary delights from the best neighbours
- The Alpenhof kitchen gets its meat from our own farm and from regional suppliers.
- Products like milk, butter and cheese you will enjoy from the ErlebnisSennerei Zillertal and the freshly baked bread we refer from the Dorfbäckerei Stock in Lanersbach.
- Cots, high chairs in our restaurant, baby monitors
- Children’s play room with fun games and arts & crafts
- Playground in the alpine garden
- XXL sports hall to romp and play
- Colouring books and crayons at dinner, children’s menus
- Kitchen visit and ice cream with Klaus Dengg Jr.
- 40 m² teen lounge with billiard table, table football, PlayStation, TV, chill out area and much more
- Children programme
- Childcare and babysitting on request. We ask for timely registration.
Also attractive children´s prices, family packages and the adventure paradise "Tuxwelten" are waiting for you.
Luxury services PLUS in winter
- Ski pass service – we provide you with your desired ski pass at the reception
- 2-3 x per week guided skiing from Monday to Friday (from December to May)
- 1 x per week cosy toboggan evening, Fondue evening
- State-of-the-art ski cellar – each room has its own lockable and heated ski and shoe closet
- Free shuttle bus to the glacier cable car (from October-May, every 5 minutes; stop 50 m from the hotel)
- Tux sport bus through the Tux Valley every 15 minutes
- Tux night bus for night owls between December and April
- Ski service of the company Sport Nenner overnight for a surcharge
- Special discounts for guests of Alpenhof on ski hire from Sport Nenner and on lessons at the Ski School "Tuxertal"
Luxury services PLUS in summer
- 5-10 guided hikes per week with our hiking guides; various levels of difficulty
- 1 x per week hike on the hotel's own mountain pasture with subsequent mountain snack
- Free mountain bike & e-bike hire (according to availability)
- Active programme with Nordic walking, aqua aerobics, etc.
- Hiking backpack in the room, also for our young guests
- Nordic walking poles and hiking poles available at the reception
- 1,000 m² alpine garden for lazing around, relaxing and splashing about in water
- Free access to hiking bus with the Guest Card