Good to know...
What’s our current cancellation policy? What if I would like to bring my dog to Hintertux? Can I check out later? In the following section, we are giving you an overview of everything you need to know about your stay.
For all booked stays until 01.05.2022 the following cancellation conditions apply:
- You may cancel your booking free of charge until 14 days before your arrival.
- For cancellations made until 7 days before your arrival, we will charge 50% of the whole booking price.
- For cancellations made until 3 days before your arrival, we will charge 80% of the booking price. 100% of the booking price apply for cancellations made after that point.
See here for more information on the Europäische Reiseversicherung and your safe holiday at the Hotel Alpenhof.
As a rule, bookings at our hotel in Hintertux must be made in writing and are valid once a 30% deposit of the total sum has been made into our bank account. We kindly ask for your understanding that although we are able to reserve certain room categories, you cannot book specific room numbers. We accept cash, EC card, Visa or MasterCard. Please note that we are unable to accept commercial credit card payments. Thank you for your understanding! To avoid with your transaction limit on your day of departure, you are welcome to make a deposit into our account in advance. Our prices are given per person and day and include all taxes, with the exception of the local tax of € 1.80 per person and day (from the age of 15).
- BTV Mayrhofen
- IBAN: AT281639000139144007
- BIC: BTVAAT22
For transfers made from Switzerland (in Swiss Franks):
- SWIFT: BTVACH22
- IBAN: CH5708525000SA31404AA
- A 15% discount applies for the 3rd and 4th adult staying in a room (with the exception of Suite Edelweiß).
- A € 10.00 weekend surcharge per person / night applies for stays from Thursday until Sunday.
- An extra breakfast costs € 19.00.
- We are happy to take food intolerances, allergies or special diets into account - please notify us beforehand so we can plan ahead (€ 7.00 per person and day for dinner).
- Reimbursements or refunds for non-consumed or inclusive services that are part of a weekly package are not available.
- The price per person and day is reduced by € 25.00 for Bed & Breakfast only.
Christmas surcharge for 24.12.2021
75,00 € per adult
Children up to the age of 5 Free of charge
Children up to the age of 12 37,50 €
Children up to the age of 18 60,00 €
New Year's Eve supplement for 31.12.2021 incl. 0,375l Champagne per room
135,00 € per adult
Children up to the age of 5 Free of charge
Children up to the age of 12 67,50 €
Children up to the age of 18 108,00 €
Dogs are welcome at our hotel. We charge € 23.00 per day (food not included) and kindly ask you to bring your own basket/blanket. Dogs are not permitted in the hotel restaurant (dining room), sports facilities, Alpine garden or VITALIS relaxation area. We reserve the right to charge for end-of-stay cleaning costs.
Use of our Wi-Fi is free throughout our hotel.
Our guests have a free space in our underground car park at their disposal throughout their stay in our hotel in Zillertal, with direct hotel access.
The Alpenhof gourmet board is available from 3pm on your day of arrival, until after breakfast on your day of departure. Your room is ready for you at 3pm at the latest on the day of your arrival. If you are planning to arrive later, please notify us when you make your booking. We kindly ask you to vacate your room by 11:00am on your day of departure.
You are welcome to leave your luggage with us on your day of departure, to use our Vitalis SPA free of charge, and to help yourself to treats from our afternoon buffet.
We want your time at the Alpenhof to be as pleasant as possible, from arrival to departure. For this reason, we offer all our guests a late check-out at a rate of € 45.00 per person, upon request and subject to availability. Contact reception for more information. 50% discount for children up to the age of 15.
- At the Alpenhof, breakfast is served from 7:30am until 10:30am.
- The afternoon buffet is open from 1pm until 5pm.
- Dinner is served from 6:45pm until 8:45pm.
- Our Vitalis SPA is open from 7am until 8pm.
- The saunas and steam baths are in operation from 1:30pm (or earlier in case of inclement weather).
Out of consideration for all guests staying at our hotel in Hintertux, we kindly ask you to smoke only in our Havana room. All other areas of our hotel are non-smoking, and all our rooms and suites are designated non-smoking rooms. A cleaning fee of € 100.00 applies if you smoke in one of our rooms. Please keep the window to your room closed when smoking on the balcony.
In accordance with the Austrian hotel regulations, we are liable for the proper fulfilment of the services listed here. The General Terms and Conditions for the Austrian Hotel Industry from 15/11/2006 apply.
District court of Zell am Ziller, Tyrol